Claylands Park Touring Booking Terms and Conditions
Claylands Touring Park is a family park catering for touring caravans/trailer tents/tents/motor caravans. Our guests enjoyment and safety is paramount and therefore we ask you to read the following Terms and Conditions before making your booking.
We reserve the right to ask guests who contravene these terms and conditions or, who in any other way are behaving in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to other visitors, to leave the park immediately. In these circumstances the holiday ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you.
Access statement and policy
We seek to provide the very best service to all our guests and have a specially prepared access statement available which describes the facilities we have to offer on the park. This includes a copy of our Terms and Conditions and a Booking Form, both in large print. If you would like a copy, or wish to discuss any other special needs, please make our booking staff aware.
1. We cater for families and couples and do not accept bookings for large groups, with the exception of groups participating in the Duke of Edinburgh Award. We also reserve the right to refuse any booking.
1.2 Bookings can be made in the following ways:
By telephone on 01524 791242 using a credit/debit card
Using our on-line booking service at https://www.claylandspark.co.uk/
1.3 The person who signs the Booking Form is responsible for the booking and warrants that they are over 18 years of age and that the party will not exceed the numbers stated on the booking form.
2. This contract is with Robinson Caravans, Claylands Park, Weavers Lane, Cabus, Garstang, Lancashire PR3 1AJ. A contract exists as soon as we have issued our confirmation form and you should please check this carefully to see that it reflects your wishes. Please inform us of any discrepancy within 7 days, unless your holiday is to start within 14 days, in which case you should inform us within 24 hours.
2.2 The terms contained in this contract do not affect your statutory rights.
The Price of the Holiday
3. Once you have made your booking and paid a deposit of 30.00 per pitch, the price of the holiday will not be subject to any change unless the rate of VAT changes.
3.1. The balance of the price of your holiday must be paid at least 21 days before the start date (no reminder will be sent to you). If the balance is not paid in time, then we are entitled to cancel the holiday and retain our reasonably incurred losses.
Cancellation of the Holiday by you
4. You may cancel your holiday at any time. Cancellation will be effective on the date it is received by us. However, cancellation charges are payable as follows:
4.1 In situations where we are able to re-let your pitch, we will refund your full deposit.
4.2 Cancellation of your booking will incur the following
More than 21 days prior to arrival full refund
7 21 days prior to arrival 50% refund
Within 7 days prior to arrival no refund will be given
Change or cancellation of the Holiday by us
5. If we are unable to provide the booked holiday, and have had to cancel before the holiday is due to start, you are entitled to a full refund of the money you have paid.
6. You also agree to comply with the Park Rules. A copy of the Park Rules presently in force are attached to these Terms and Conditions.
6.1 Itmay be necessary or desirable to change the Park Rules from time to time, including for reasons of health and safety, the efficient running of the Park, environmental issues, local authority requirements, and/or changes in law or regulations or in the interpretation of law and regulations imposed upon us, in which case we will notify you in writing to your current address.
6.2 Any changes made to the Park Rules may affect you because you will be required to comply with the changed Park Rules, but will not affect anything else to which you are entitled under these Terms and Conditions.
Health and Safety
7. Our full Health and Safety Policy and Emergency Action Plan are available for inspection in Reception.
8. Only aertex type ground sheets are permitted on grassed areas.
8.1 The use of generators is not permitted.
8.2 Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed. This includes tying ropes to, or driving nails into, trees.
8.3 Please note that should you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates there is no guarantee that the same pitch will be available.
8.4 It is regretted that no refunds can be given if guests depart prior to the end of the booked holiday, unless they do so as the result of the breach of some obligation on our part which would justify cancelling the holiday.
8.5 The prices listed include VAT.
8.6 The information supplied on the Booking Form will be stored on computer for administrative purposes. Under no circumstances will this information be provided to a third party. We may from time to time wish to send you news of special offers on our park. If you wish to receive any communication from us, please annotate the appropriate box on the booking form.
The information taken at time of booking is required to be collected for the purposes of processing your reservation at Claylands Park. We may process your data to keep you informed of our activities and to keep you updated with news, offers and other information that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information for the marketing purposes described in this paragraph, please let us know. We may also disclose your data to CampStead Ltd who may contact you, inviting you to complete a questionnaire and review regarding your stay at our park.
9. Due to the layout of the park, we are unable to accept caravans which exceed dimensions of 8m overall length x 2.4m wide
9.1 The size of your unit, including any tents and gazebos, must be stipulated at the time of booking to ensure that the allocated pitch is large enough. Should you subsequently alter your requirements, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide an appropriately sized pitch.
9.2 Please advise us if you are likely to arrive later than 6.00pm. If we have not heard from you within 48 hours of your expected arrival, we reserve the right to re-let the pitch.
9.3 All pitches must be vacated by 12 am on the day of your departure otherwise an additional night s pitch fee will be charged. You are requested not to arrive before 1 pm. Latest arrival time is 6pm, unless by prior arrangement.
9.4 Every endeavor will be made to allocate guests the pitch of their choice, however, it must be clearly understood that acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a particular pitch.
9.5 Your pitch number and directions to it will be confirmed on arrival. If you are in any doubt whether you are on the right pitch, please check with a member of staff. Any guest on the wrong pitch may be required to move.
10. If you have a complaint about anything during your holiday please raise it with a member of our reception staff immediately. If you wish to pursue your complaint following your departure, please write to us within 28 days of your departure. However, we do suggest that you try and complete a report about the complaint while you are on holiday with us.
Seasonal Tourers Additional Terms and Conditions
11. Caravan owners occupying seasonal pitches will need to enter into a Seasonal Touring Agreement with the park. Please contact the park to obtain this agreement.